Aquaculture producers, suppliers, research organisations, universities, associations, NGO’s are invited to become a member of BATiP.
As an BATiP member you are:
- joining the recognized and trusted organisation for linking research, technology and innovation between the European Commission and the aquaculture sector
- given the opportunity to share knowledge with the most important aquaculture stakeholders across the private and public sector
- contributing to our mission of bringing research and development priorities to the European agenda
- levering your opinions on research, technology and innovation requirements and challenges to authorities at a European level
- engaging in discussions to deliver common priorities
- get access to policy documents and other information that is crucial for the development of aquaculture in Europe
What are the responsibilities of Membership?
BATiP members pay an annual fee, on the basis of a fixed system, approved by the General Assembly. If payment are no longer effectuated, the member will be considered to have resigned.